Tuesday, September 4, 2012

This is How the Story Ends


Hey.
Hey.
This is it.
Em?
Let’s end it here.
End what?
What we have.
You mean, our relationship?
Yea.
Why?
I’m not gonna get married. Not now.
Look, I’m sorry okay. I don’t want you to wait for me.
But I’m willing to.
That’s not the point.
That's exactly the point.
I have so many responsibilities. And my saving is not enough.
My saving is more than enough.
I know. But… I don’t know.
Now you tell me you do not know?
I want you to be happy.
I’m happy now.
I don’t have anything to give.
What are you trying to say?
You’re just gonna waste your time.
No.
I’m sorry.
You’re not sorry.
Yes I am.
This is totally bullshit.
You know what. If this is what you want, so be it. Goodbye Alligator.
(I’ll cherish every single moment that we had. You’ll always be the love of my life Gorgeous.)

Seperated by Usher Raymond.

Monday, 3 September, 2012, 10:33 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment