Thursday, October 11, 2012

Finding the One

Would you care to tell us how did you guys find each other?
 
We were in the same class during foundation. I used to tease her, like a lot. She went to Australia. And I continued my studies here in Malaysia. I still remember this one time when she came back to Malaysia for summer break. I texted her. She said she doest’t want to give me any false hope. And that was the very first time ever I was being rejected by a girl. After that, whenever I left a comment or liked her photos on Facebook, a lot of friends will woo us. When one of her housemates, a good friend of mine, tried to convince her that I was serious, she would just laugh her ass out. I did try to make decent conversations through Facebook, but she never replied, not once, haha. So, when my bestie went to Australia for a short vacay, I asked him to pass a card to her. I was hoping for a reply but once again, she did nothing, haha. To tell the truth, I was quite frustrated la. But a real man stops at nothing, right? So before she came back to Malaysia for good, once again, I left her a short note but this time, I asked for her hands. And for the first time, she replied and she said yes. Our parents wanted us to get married asap. We engaged for a week and now here we are, husband and wife.

Sunday, 7 October, 2012, 10:23 PM

4 comments: