Saturday, November 10, 2012

People from the Past


Joned.
Hye. Sarah.
This is my boyfriend. Daniel.
Joned. Long time no see kan? How are you?
I’m doing great. Where are you now?
Schlumberger. I baru je join.
Oh really? Me too. U dekat which floor?
10th. You?
Oh, I dekat 8th. Which department?
Err, Peninsular Malaysia Projects. You?
Oh, I Drilling.
I saw you the other day at BSN. But I segan nak tegor.
Laa, ye ke. Tu lah, I tengok tadi. Macam kenal.
Haha, tadi pun I segan nak tegor actually.
Hehe. Finally you cut your hair heh?
Haha, I have to. My big boss bising. Okay, you guys enjoy your breakfast. See you guys around.
Yea, you too.

I lost my appetite. And I left my Roti Canai Kosong untouched.

Chinta oleh Monoloque (the original version with Gamelan)

Saturday, 10 November, 2012, 12;28 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment