Monday, April 9, 2012

Terima Kaseh Daun Keladi


To tell the truth
There is no single doubt in me
That you will forget this day

It is me after all
Who dares to forget?
(Haha)

Thank you for remembering this day
Thank you for giving a little time to wish
Thank you so much for the Doa’ (that really means a lot to me)
Thank you so much for the Faith (that you have in me)
Thank you so much for the Forgiveness
            For all the promises that I have made (to be broken)
            For all the hopes that I have given (that I have no chance to fulfil)

May you find the Truth (that you are truely looking for)
May you find the Happiness (that I am not able to give)
May The One hear my Doa’ for you (sigh)
And
May The One hear your Doa’ for me

This is my last poem
That I would love to recite for you
On this day
The day for me to remember

(At this very moment, Belaian Jiwa, my all-time favourite song, keeps repeating in my head. I choose not to sing along. I always do, but not this time. Let me feel every single word written. Let me drown in its beautiful melody. It is raining. Thank You for all the blesses, may You forgive all my sins and wrong doings. It is the day for me to remember after all.)

Monday, 9 April, 2012, 5:26 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment